Safety & Environment
Kirmac is committed to ensuring our repair processes and equipment meets the highest safety standards. Safety is an integral part of our daily business. As a responsible business, Kirmac also takes important steps to help protect our natural surroundings.
- We use PPG’s latest water-borne paints, resulting in a clean and healthier working environment for our employees.
- Our paint products have fast-dry technology to reduce energy usage.
- High volume, low pressure spray guns are used, reducing overspray and waste paint products.
- Hooded, fresh-air masks are provided to our painters.
- We recycle excess paint and cleaning solvents along with using automated paint gun cleaners, which perform the cleaning process remotely, reducing the amount of exposure our employees have to harmful solvents.
- Our paint booths have programmed timers that shut the heaters off automatically.
- All cardboard, sheet metal and plastic parts are recycled.