Safety & Environment
Establishing a Safe Work Environment
When you bring your vehicle to Kirmac Collision and Autoglass for collision in Vancouver, you can rest easy knowing that you are leaving your automobile in a professional and safe work environment. We not only strive for complete customer satisfaction, we also strive for complete employee safety and well-being. We always ensure that we are operating according to the newest industry safety standards for your benefit as well as ours.
Daily Safety Standards
With every job we do we are always thinking about the equipment and practices that we use in order that we may perform the safest and most efficient auto glass repair in Vancouver. Every day there are certain lengths we go to in order to adhere to this standard of safety in our work environment, such as:
- Making sure that each of our paint technicians is equipped with a quality hooded, fresh-air mask for maximum employee safety
- Only using water-borne PPG paint products to have the cleanest and healthiest work environment possible
- Buying high volume, low-pressure spray guns to eliminate overspray as well as paint product waste
- Recycling all cleaning solvents and paint products
- Using only automated paint gun cleaners for the safety of our employees
- Recycling all of our sheet metal, plastic and cardboard materials
- Using programmable paint booths with automated shut off times in order to prevent energy waste
No matter how major or minor the job might be, you can be sure that it is always done with the best safety equipment available.
For more information about Kirmac Collision’s day-to-day saftey practices in Vancouver, or if you would like to know about our Collision and Autoglass Repair Services, feel free to fill out a Contact Us form here on our website.