Customer Service Representative
Kirmac Collision & Autoglass is currently seeking an energetic and motivated Customer Service Representative to join its team. This is a permanent, full-time position with competitive compensation package.
Primary duties include:
- Greeting and assisting customers
- Interacting with vendors
- Generating repair orders
- Providing repair updates to customers via phone, text and/or email
- Managing invoicing and parts returns
- Reconciling repair orders
- Maintaining a clean and organized work area and professional image in the customer service area
Technical Qualifications and Requirements
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Valid Driver’s license
- Has an ability to multi-task in a high-pressure and fast paced environment.
- Is proficient on computers and comfortable learning new software
- Demonstrates an ability to be self-governing, proactive, and responsible for accomplishing company goals without the need for daily coaching or prompting from the location manager.
- Able to deliver results while working with others, and join a team culture that is respectful and supports the company values of Care, Teamwork, Honesty and Respect.
- Strong problem solving and creative skills and the ability to exercise sound judgment and make decisions.
- Competitive wages
- RRSP Options
- Extended health and dental
- Company Perks
Kirmac is a family owned and operated leader in the collision repair industry. Founded in 1973, Kirmac Collision & Autoglass’ team members provide excellent customer service and quality repairs and turn the unfortunate situation of having an accident into a positive, lasting impression for our customers while supporting B.C Children’s hospital through Kirmac Cares for Kids. Kirmac currently operates 18 locations across the Lower Mainland and Fraser Valley.
For more information, please visit: www.kirmac.com/careers/
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Company events
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- 8 hour shift
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com