Website Kirmac Collision & Autoglass
Kirmac Collision & Autoglass, family owned and operated for close to 50 years, is looking for Experienced Autobody Repair Estimators. Prior experience working in an automotive or auto body environment is required.
Why Work at Kirmac Body Shops:
- Competitive salary
- Advancement Opportunities
- Extended health, dental and vision care
- RRSP options up to $1000 yearly after 1 year service
- Training and Education Fund
- Internal Training and Development Courses at the Kirmac Learning and Innovation Centre
- Kirmac Cares for Kids – Community Give Backs and continuous fundraising initiatives
- Work Anniversary Celebration Lunches
- Employee Social Events
- Employee Engagement and Recognition Contests and Awards
- Corporate Discounts Programs
- I-Car Gold Class Certified, ICBC Express Facility
- 17 locations across the Lower Mainland and Metro Vancouver
- Greeting and assisting customers
- Interacting with vendors
- Checking-in and checking-out customers and their vehicles
- Providing repair updates to customers via phone, text and/or email
- Managing invoicing and parts returns
- Writing up to 8 estimates per day
- Working with production staff to ensure the repair orders are moving through the shop in a timely manner.
The Successful Candidate:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Likes to take photos
- Good eye for detail
- Have an ability to multi-task in a high-pressure and fast paced environment.
- Be proficient on computers and comfortable learning new automotive software
- Join a team culture that supports the company values of Care,
- Teamwork, Honesty and Respect.
- Strong problem-solving ability
- Collision Repair Estimator or Service Advisor experience is preferred
To apply for this job email your details to HR@Kirmac.com