Website Kirmac Collision & Autoglass
Estimator Trainee Career Opportunity
Kirmac Collision & Autoglass, family owned and operated for close to 50 years, is looking for Junior Estimators with a business or customer service background. Estimator trainees at Kirmac are assigned to a trainer to learn and develop from.
Why Work at Kirmac Body Shops:
- Competitive salary
- Advancement Opportunities
- Extended health, dental and vision care
- RRSP options up to $1000 yearly after 1 year service
- Training and Education Fund
- Internal Training and Development Courses at the Kirmac Learning and Innovation Centre
- Kirmac Cares for Kids – Community Give Backs and continuous fundraising initiatives
- Work Anniversary Celebration Lunches
- Employee Social Events
- Employee Engagement and Recognition Contests and Awards
- Corporate Discounts Programs
- I-Car Gold Class Certified, ICBC Express Facility
- 17 locations across the Lower Mainland and Metro Vancouver
Estimator Trainee Duties:
- Greeting and assisting customers
- Interacting with vendors
- Checking-in and checking-out customers and their vehicles
- Providing repair updates to customers via phone, text and/or email
- Managing invoicing and parts returns
- Maintaining a clean and organized work area and image
- Writing up to 8 estimates per day
- Working with production staff to ensure the repair orders are moving through the shop in a timely manner.
The Successful Candidate:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Likes to take photos
- Good eye for details
- Have an ability to multi-task in a high-pressure and fast paced environment.
- Be proficient on computers and comfortable learning new Body Shop software
- Join a team culture that is respectful and supports the company values of Care, Teamwork, Honesty and Respect.
- Strong problem-solving ability
- Automotive Experience is an Asset
To apply for this job email your details to HR@Kirmac.com