Website Kirmac Collision & Autoglass
Kirmac Collision & Autoglass is currently seeking an energetic Human Resources/Office Assistant. Working closely with Human Resources this position is a permanent full-time opportunity based in our corporate head office in Coquitlam.
The Human Resources / Office Assistant primarily will be responsible to support the Human Resources department and aid in the office administration for its corporate head office.
- We offer a competitive compensation package including extended health & dental benefits for you and your family
- Career advancement opportunities
- Company perks & employee discount program
- Fun employee & family social events
- Volunteer Day Off
What You Will Do!
- General Office Duties
- Supporting all HR, Payroll & Benefits Administration
- Provide administrative support to Executive Team
- Other human resources activities / projects as assigned
Your Must Haves!
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive matters
- Proactive and willing to take initiative
- Flexibility to adapt to changing priorities and ability to manage multiple tasks at one time
- Strong verbal and written communication with the ability to discuss HR related items (such as company policies, benefits and payroll) in an easy to understand manner for both management and employees
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Previous office administration and/or HR administration experience is an asset.
This is an excellent opportunity to gain experience and have exposure to a variety of Human Resource areas of focus. If you are a well-rounded, hardworking individual eager to learn about different areas of Human Resources, this is the position for you!
Kirmac is building an inclusive company culture where anyone, regardless of age, race, gender, sexual orientation, or disability, is recognized and rewarded for their contributions. Kirmac promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self identifying as a member of these groups: Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, Veterans, and Visible minorities. Our Learning & Development Program allows every team member to learn new skills and expand their expertise. If you want to work someplace where you can grow, and your ideas can have an impact, we want to hear from you!
Please email your resume to HR@Kirmac.com