Website Kirmac Collision & Autoglass
Would you like to be part of a ‘crack’ team?
Are you an experienced Glass Tech who wants to do it all? Are you looking for a manager role with the perfect blend of hands on and administrative tasks? Do you want to feel as though you are running your own store within a store? We want to hear from you!
Benefits & Perks
- Excellent Wage Range between $70,000-$80,000 annually
- Extended Health, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- Plenty of Paid Time Oﬀ
- Flexible Schedule Options
- Registered Retirement Savings Plan Options
- Support for Community Involvement
- Learning & Development Program
- Sponsored Training and Education Fund
- Corporate Discounts Program
- Social Events
- Regular Social Events and Recognition Lunches
- 3+ years full scope auto glass experience
- Experience replacing and repairing windshields and other glass.
- Certificate of Qualification as an Auto Glass Technician (preferred)
- ADAS calibration experience
- Well-versed on the latest auto glass repair and replacement methods, technology, and materials.
- Customer service and job scheduling experience
- Experience conducting and administering glass repair estimations.
- Determining required parts, ordering parts, managing part invoices and returns.
- Ability to work independently and on a team.
- Willingness to participate in sponsored training and development programs.
- Excellent work references
We want people who want to have an impact.
Kirmac Collision is building an inclusive company culture where anyone, regardless of age, race, gender, sexual orientation, or disability, is recognized and rewarded for their contributions. Our Learning & Development Program allows every team member to learn new skills and expand their expertise. If you want to work someplace where you can grow, and your ideas can have an impact, we want to hear from you!
To apply for this job please visit www.kirmac.com.