Website Kirmac Collision & Autoglass
Customer Service Representative
We’re looking for someone with an ear for service
Job Title: Customer Service Representative
Kirmac has been helping people get back on the road for 50 years. We know it takes talent and hard work to succeed in the collision repair business. We’re seeking a skilled customer centric expert to join our world-class team. Would you love the chance to have your customers raving about you with anyone who’ll listen? We want to hear from you!
Benefits & Perks
- Excellent Wages
- Extended Health, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Plenty of Paid Time Off
- RRSP Options
- Team Working Environment
- Support for Volunteering and Community Involvement
- Learning and Development Program
- Training and Education Fund
- Corporate Discounts Program
- Regular Social Events
- Build lasting customer connections in store
- Submitting ICBC rental forms
- Scheduling Appointments
- Generating repair orders
- Interacting with vendors
- Providing repair updates to customers via phone, text and/or email
- Managing/Posting invoicing and parts returns
- Reconciling repair orders
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Organized and efficient with brilliant people skills.
- Dazzling work references.
- Passion for cars
- Valid Driver’s license
We want people who want to have an impact.
Kirmac is building an inclusive company culture where anyone, regardless of age, race, gender, sexual orientation, or disability, is recognized and rewarded for their contributions. Our Learning & Development Program allows every team member to learn new skills and expand their expertise. If you want to work someplace where you can grow, and your ideas can have an impact, we want to hear from you!