Website Kirmac Collision & Autoglass
We’re looking for someone who believes in complete transparency.
Autoglass Service Advisor
Job Title: Autoglass Service Advisor
Location: Langley, BC
Are you an honest, organized, and quality-focused person who can communicate clearly with customers, colleagues, vendors and insurers? We want to hear from you!
Benefits & Perks
- Excellent Wages
- Extended Health, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- Plenty of Paid Time Oﬀ
- Registered Retirement Savings Plan Options
- Support for Community Involvement
- Learning & Development Program
- Training and Education Fund
- Corporate Discounts Program
- Regular Social Events and Recognition Lunches
- Create glass replacement estimates.
- Schedule customers and technicians
- Follow manufacturer repair procedures and insurer guidelines.
- Order all required replacement parts.
- Monitor and receive parts.
- Communicate with insurers to submit claims and billing.
- Update customers on vehicle progress
- Automotive knowledge/background
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Willingness to pursue learning and development opportunities.
- Outstanding work references
We want people who want to have an impact.
Kirmac is building an inclusive company where anyone, regardless of age, race, gender, sexual orientation, or disability, is recognized and rewarded for their contributions. Our Learning & Development Program allows every team member to learn new skills and expand their expertise. If you want to work someplace where you can grow, and your ideas can have an impact, we want to hear from you!
To apply for this job email your details to HR@Kirmac.com