Website Kirmac Collision & Autoglass
Would you like to be part of a ‘crack’ team?
Job Title: Autoglass Technician
Location: Hiring for multiple locations across Metro Vancouver.
Are you a Glass Tech who wants to end your workday close to home, enjoys getting out on the road to service our customers vehicles, and wants to be part of a world-class automotive repair team? We want to hear from you!
Benefits & Perks
- Excellent Wages
- Extended Health, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- Plenty of Paid Time Oﬀ
- Flexible Schedule Options
- Registered Retirement Savings Plan Options
- Support for Community Involvement
- Learning & Development Program
- Sponsored Training and Education Fund
- Corporate Discounts Program
- Social Events
- Regular Social Events and Recognition Lunches
- Experience replacing and repairing windshields and other glass
- Certificate of Qualification as an Auto Glass Technician (preferred)
- ADAS calibration experience (preferred)
- Well-versed on the latest auto glass repair and replacement methods, technology, and materials.
- Willingness to participate in sponsored training and development programs.
- Excellent work references
- Valid driver’s license
We want people who want to have an impact.
Kirmac is building an inclusive company culture where anyone, regardless of age, race, gender, sexual orientation, or disability, is recognized and rewarded for their contributions. Our Learning & Development Program allows every team member to learn new skills and expand their expertise. If you want to work someplace where you can grow, and your ideas can have an impact, we want to hear from you!
To apply for this job email your details to HR@Kirmac.com