Website Kirmac Collision & Autoglass
In our estimation, this is a tremendous opportunity
Collision Estimator Trainee
Location: Hiring for multiple locations across the lower mainland including Maple Ridge and Langley
Did you know there are more vehicles on the road every day? More cars mean more accidents. And that means the demand for Collision Repair Estimators is at an all-time high. We’re looking for someone who wants to learn how to ‘crunch’ numbers as an Estimator Trainee. If you are looking for a fun, well-paid job that offers excellent benefits, in-demand skills training, and job security, we want to hear from you.
Benefits & Perks
- Excellent Wages
- Extended Health, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- Plenty of Paid Time Oﬀ
- Flexible Schedule Options
- Registered Retirement Savings Plan Options
- Support for Community Involvement
- Learning & Development Program
- Training and Education Fund
- Corporate Discounts Program
- Regular Social Events and Recognition Lunches
- Create repair estimates for damaged vehicles.
- Build repair plans per manufacturer repair procedures and insurer guidelines.
- Document all damages requiring repair or replacement with photos.
- Direct disassembly technicians to expose all damages upfront.
- Order all required replacement parts.
- Monitor and receive parts.
- Communicate with insurers to submit claims and billing.
- Update customers on vehicle progress
- Automotive knowledge/background
- Knowledge of insurance procedures and requirements
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Willingness to pursue learning and development opportunities.
- Outstanding work references
We want people who want to have an impact.
Kirmac is building an inclusive company where anyone, regardless of age, race, gender, sexual orientation, or disability, is recognized and rewarded for their contributions. Our Learning & Development Program allows every team member to learn new skills and expand their expertise. If you want to work someplace where you can grow, and your ideas can have an impact, we want to hear from you!
To apply for this job email your details to HR@Kirmac.com