Website Kirmac Collision & Autoglass
We’re looking for the Nostrodomus of number-crunchers.
Collision Repair Estimator
Job Title: Collision Repair Estimator
Location: Hiring for multiple locations across Metro Vancouver including Surrey, Burnaby, Vancouver, Richmond, Port Coquitlam and Langley
Kirmac is a family-owned Collision Repair Shop with 18 locations across the lower mainland. We are looking for an experienced Collision Repair Estimator to work in our Vancouver location. Are you a skilled number-cruncher with a talent for making accurate predictions that would make Nostrodomus look like a hack? We want to hear from you!
Benefits & Perks
- Excellent Wages
- Extended Health, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- Plenty of Paid Time Oﬀ
- Flexible Schedule Options
- Registered Retirement Savings Plan Options
- Support for Community Involvement
- Learning & Development Program
- Training and Education Fund
- Corporate Discounts Program
- Regular Social Events and Recognition Lunches
- Create repair estimates for damaged vehicles.
- Build repair plans per manufacturer repair procedures and insurer guidelines.
- Document all damages requiring repair or replacement with photos.
- Direct disassembly technicians to expose all damages upfront.
- Order all required replacement parts.
- Monitor and receive parts.
- Communicate with insurers to submit claims and billing.
- Update customers on vehicle progress
- Automotive knowledge/background
- Knowledge of insurance procedures and requirements
- Proficient in industry-standard Estimating Software
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Willingness to pursue learning and development opportunities.
- Excellent work references
- We want people who want to have an impact.
Kirmac is building an inclusive company where anyone, regardless of age, race, gender, sexual orientation, or disability, is recognized and rewarded for their contributions. Our Learning & Development Program allows every team member to learn new skills and expand their expertise. If you want to work someplace where you can grow, and your ideas can have an impact, we want to hear from you!
To apply for this job email your details to HR@Kirmac.com