Website Kirmac Collision & Autoglass
We value experience around these parts.
Job Title: Parts Coordinator
Location: Port Coquitlam
Are you an experienced Parts Coordinator who can sort and keep track of hundreds of pieces of inventory? We want to hear from you!
Benefits & Perks
- Excellent Wages
- Extended Health, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- Plenty of Paid Time Oﬀ
- Flexible Schedule Options
- Registered Retirement Savings Plan Options
- Support for Community Involvement
- Learning & Development Program
- Training and Education Fund
- Corporate Discounts Program
- Regular Social Events and Recognition Lunches
- Order, receive and invoice parts and materials using industry specific software
- Follow-up on parts orders
- Manage parts organization at the facility
- Update Estimators and Technicians on parts status
- Update Estimates with price changes and additional parts
- Automotive knowledge/background
- Parts management experience
- Comfortable multi-tasking on different ordering portals and systems
- Willingness to pursue learning and development opportunities
- Outstanding work references
We want people who want to have an impact.
Kirmac is building an inclusive company where anyone, regardless of age, race, gender, sexual orientation, or disability, is recognized and rewarded for their contributions. Our Learning & Development Program allows every team member to learn new skills and expand their expertise. If you want to work someplace where you can grow, and your ideas can have an impact, we want to hear from you!
To apply for this job email your details to HR@Kirmac.com