Website Kirmac Collision & Autoglass
We’re looking for someone who goes hard in the paint.
Auto Refinish Technician
Job Title: Auto Refinish Technician
Location: Richmond, Maple Ridge
Kirmac has been helping people get back on the road for 50 years. So we know it takes talent and hard work to succeed in the collision repair business. We’re seeking a veteran Refinish Technician to join our team. If you are a seasoned pro looking to play with the highest quality toys and paints, we want to hear from you!
Benefits & Perks
- Excellent Wages with Endless Hours Available.
- Earn up to an Extra $27/hour based on hours produced
- Material Bonus up to $6k Per Year
- Luxury Vehicle Certification Wage Premiums
- Extended Health, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- Plenty of Paid Time Oﬀ
- Flexible Schedule Options
- Registered Retirement Savings Plan Options
- Support for Community Involvement
- Learning & Development Program
- Sponsored I-CAR Training and Education Fund
- Corporate Discounts Program
- Social Events
- Regular Social Events and Recognition Lunches
- Autobody refinishing experience
- Well-versed on the latest repair methods, technology, and materials.
- Willingness to participate in sponsored training and development programs.
- Excellent work references
- Valid driver’s license
- Hiring temporary foreign workers with open work permits – NOC 7322
- We want people who want to have an impact.
Kirmac is building an inclusive company culture where anyone, regardless of age, race, gender, sexual orientation, or disability, is recognized and rewarded for their contributions. Our Learning & Development Program allows every team member to learn new skills and expand their expertise. If you want to work someplace where you can grow, and your ideas can have an impact, we want to hear from you!
To apply for this job please visit www.kirmac.com.