Website Kirmac Collision & Autoglass
Human Resources Generalist
Kirmac Collision & Autoglass is currently seeking an energetic Human Resources Generalist. Working closely will the Human Resources Manager, this position will have their own private office and be based in our corporate head office in Coquitlam.
The Human Resources Generalist will primarily be responsible for front-line advisory human resource support for 18 locations. This role will assist in ensuring the HR and Operational objectives are delivered. In addition, this role will support payroll and benefits administration. This is a permanent, full-time role.
- We offer a competitive compensation package including extended health & dental benefits for you and your family
- Subsidized certification training & education fund
- Subsidized professional memberships
- Career advancement opportunities
- Company perks & employee discount program
- Fun employee & family social events
- Volunteer Day Off
What You Will Do!
- Assist with recruiting practices including: Posting job advertisements, screening resumes, setting up interviews, and participating in the selection process.
- Scheduling and attending career fairs that promote Kirmac and encourage qualified applicants to apply.
- Assisting in the onboarding process for new hires including conducting the health and safety orientation.
- Assisting with the management teams to ensure accurate and timely injury and accident investigation and processing of WorkSafeBC forms.
- Supporting operations with the company’s Return to Work program.
- Co-facilitating monthly joint health and safety committee meetings.
- Maintaining accurate, up-to-date HR filing systems and personnel records, drafting reports and correspondence and providing administrative support in all human resources areas.
- Assisting in drafting employment contract offers.
- Processing and updating where necessary for benefits enrollment, employee changes, new hires and terminations.
- Working closely with HR, Payroll and Finance teams on the day to day head office functions for Kirmac’s store locations.
- Managing the company’s core values recognition program, announcing birthday’s and anniversary’s.
- Assist with payroll and benefit administration
- Review current legislation (BC ESA, WorkSafeBC & Occupational Health & Safety Code) to ensure that each store location is compliant and up to date.
- Support Training & Development activities as it pertains to certifications & registration of apprentices, red seal technicians, and other roles as needed.
- Other human resources activities / projects as assigned
Your Must Haves!
- At least 1 year of full-cycle recruiting experience
- 1-2 years of Human Resources experience
- Post-secondary education in Human Resources and/or related program
- Experience working with Dayforce HCM (is preferred)
- Prior knowledge/experience in health and safety legislation and claims management
- Prior knowledge/experience with BC Employment Standards & WorkSafeBC legislation
- Strong computer skills particularly in the use of Microsoft applications (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Must be detail oriented
- Have a positive winning attitude
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality and exhibit good professional judgment
- Ability to have fun while juggling a busy workload
Please email your resume to HR@Kirmac.com
To apply for this job email your details to HR@Kirmac.com