Website Kirmac Collision & Autoglass
Kirmac Collision & Autoglass is looking for candidates with a business or customer service background. Prior experience working in an automotive environment is an asset. For the car enthusiast who loves interacting with people, this job is a dream, as you will be doing this on a daily basis.
Primary duties of an Estimator include:
- Greeting and assisting customers
- Interacting with vendors
- Checking-in and checking-out customers and their vehicles
- Providing repair updated to customers via phone, text and/or email
- Managing invoicing and parts returns
- Working with production staff to ensure the repair orders are moving through the shop in a timely manner.
Technical Qualifications and Requirements:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Be proficient on computers and comfortable learning new software
- Competitive salary
- Extended health and dental
- RRSP options
- Company perks
Kirmac is a family owned and operated leader in the collision repair industry. Founded in 1973, Kirmac Collision & Autoglass’ team members provide excellent customer service and quality repairs and turn the unfortunate situation of having an accident into a positive, lasting impression for our customers while supporting B.C Children’s hospital through Kirmac Cares for Kids. Kirmac currently operates 18 locations across the Lower Mainland and Fraser Valley.
For more information, please visit: https://www.kirmac.com/careers/
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
To apply for this job email your details to Jobs@Kirmac.com