Website Kirmac Collision & Autoglass
Kirmac Collision & Autoglass is currently seeking an experienced Auto Body Store Manager to join our team.
The candidate we are seeking will bring leadership and operational knowledge into our dynamic team. The right candidate will align with Kirmac’s core values of Honesty, Care, Teamwork, and Respect.
We strive ourselves in providing excellent customer service and quality repairs and turn the unfortunate situation of having an accident into a positive, lasting impression for our customers while supporting BC Children’s Hospital through Kirmac Cares for Kids program. If you believe you are the individual we currently seek, please apply; alternately, if you know the candidate we should be seeking, please forward this job posting to them.
- Ensuring Key Performance Indicators are reached
- Build and maintain a positive work environment
- Maintain a clean and organized work environment
- Coach and provide feedback on performance improvement opportunities
- Build long-lasting customer connection
- Review and assess opportunities for business growth
- Provide training and development opportunities for the team
Technical Qualifications and Requirements:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Have an ability to multi-task in a high-pressure and fast-paced environment.
- Proficient on computers and comfortable learning new software
- Demonstrate an ability to be self-governing, proactive, and responsible for accomplishing company goals without the need for daily coaching or prompting from the Regional Manager.
- Ability to deliver results while working with others and join a team culture that is respectful and supports the company values of Care, Teamwork, Honesty, and Respect.
- Strong problem solving and creative skills and the ability to exercise sound judgment and make decisions.
The position is a store manager position that offers the opportunity to grow with the company. A successful candidate must demonstrate that they understand the requirements of the position, and willingness to be flexible of work time to complete the management duties.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Strong compensation package above industry average
- Bonus structure
- Extended Health and Dental
- Company cellphone
- RRSP options available
- Company Perks!
For more information, please visit: Kirmac Careers
To apply for this job email your details to Jobs@Kirmac.com