Our Privacy Commitments
Kirmac Collision respects the privacy of every person who visits our websites or responds to our interactive advertisements. This Privacy Statement outlines the information Kirmac Collision will collect and how we will use that information. This Statement will also tell you how you can verify the accuracy of your personal information submitted to Kirmac Collision through our websites and interactive advertisements and how you can request that we delete or update your personal information.
WHAT WE COLLECT
Kirmac Collision’s primary goal in collecting personal information from you is to give you a meaningful, enjoyable and customized experience while using our websites and interactive banner ads, and to allow us to develop new products and services which are relevant to consumers like you. Personal information also allows us to provide services and features that most likely meet your needs, and to customize our service to make your online experience smooth and efficient.
Personal information received from you online will only be used by the brand to which you submitted your information, the Kirmac Collision Company, a purchaser of the brand, and other Kirmac Collision brands, except as otherwise required by law or as Kirmac Collision discloses to you when the information is collected.
- Personal InformationWhen you visit Kirmac Collision websites or interactive advertisements, we will not collect any personal information about you (including but not limited to your name, address, telephone number, email address, and credit card number if you place an order with us) unless you provide it to us voluntarily.If you opt not to provide us with personal information you can still access our websites; however you may be unable to participate in certain promotions or receive product information offered through Kirmac Collision websites or interactive advertisements
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Kirmac Collision does not require visitors to our websites to provide personal information in order to obtain access to any of our sites. Kirmac Collision collects personal information (including but not limited to your name, address, telephone number, and email address) from our visitors only on a voluntary basis.
You are in control of the personal information you provide to Kirmac Collision online. You can:
- Ask for a copy of your personal information
- Ask for your personal information to be corrected or updated
- Ask us to remove your personal information from our records
To do this, please contact us using the links provided later in this statement. Kirmac Collision will use reasonable efforts to fulfill your request.
At some Kirmac Collision sites you can order product samples, enter contests, vote in polls or otherwise express an opinion, subscribe to one of our services. These programs and the types of information required are described in more detail below.
Registration/Subscriptions/Product Samples Requests: To fully use our websites, visitors may need to register using our online registration forms, where visitors will be required to provide us with their personal information. Visitors may also be asked to select a user ID and password. Further, to register for certain services or become a member of certain communities, we may ask visitors to submit their name, email address, home address, and zip/postal code. In addition, we ask for country of residence and age so that we can comply with all applicable privacy regulations. You can further make choices about receiving email newsletters and alerts from Kirmac Collision brands. You can always decide not to receive or stop receiving any email from Kirmac Collision brands that you do not want.
Contests/Sweepstakes: Kirmac Collision may run contests, sweepstakes and other promotions on its Sites or through interactive banner ads. These events which may ask you to provide personal information which is needed in order to administer the contest, sweepstakes or promotions and to notify winners.
Referrals: Occasionally, visitors will have the opportunity to forward product sampling opportunities or other information on the website to friends/relatives or to send messages from our websites or interactive advertisements to friends/relatives. This personal referral information you provide to facilitate this communication is used on a one-time basis or stored only for analysis purposes, and are not further used by Kirmac Collision to re-contact referred individuals, except in circumstances where we obtain consent from the people you have referred to receive communications from us.
Questionnaires, Surveys and Profile Data: Kirmac Collision may occasionally ask visitors to complete surveys and opinion polls about their interests, needs, and attitudes. Surveys help us provide better services and products that meet customer needs. Participation is completely voluntary and these surveys are optional.
Consumer Services and Contact Information: If you provide our consumer service representatives with feedback on your experiences with our products/services or otherwise submit questions to our consumer service representatives or webmasters, you will be asked to supply personal information for our record keeping and follow-up.
Employment Information: Personal information you may submit in connection with employment inquiries will be used only for recruitment and future internal consideration. It will be accessible solely by persons responsible for recruitment for Kirmac Collision entities. This information will be kept no longer than 2 years.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
- Personal InformationWe may use your personal information to contact you. For example, we may send you marketing or promotional materials including emails or other information; we may respond to your comments or requests for information; or we may contact you if needed in the course of processing or shipping your order for products or services offered through our websites. We may also enhance or merge personal information with data obtained from third parties for the same purposes.We also use personal information about you to improve our marketing and promotional efforts; to statistically analyze site usage; to improve our content and product offerings; and to customize our sites’ content, layout and services. We may also use your information to deliver information to you that, in some cases, is targeted to your interests, such as targeted banners, new services and promotions. We believe these uses allow us to improve our site and better tailor it to meet our visitors’ needs. Kirmac Collision does not collect personal information automatically, but we may combine non personal information collected automatically (e.g., through cookies) with your previously submitted personal information.Kirmac Collision occasionally sends visitors who have opted-in emails describing new products, promotions or events. These services are optional and you may opt-out of these services completely, at any time. We will only store your personal information for a reasonable period of time.
- Aggregate and Statistical DataKirmac Collision uses web log information (such as your web browser, operating system, pages visited, etc.) to help us design our website, to identify popular features, and for other managerial purposes. However, web logs may be used if necessary to help identify any person attempting to break into or damage our website. We may share web log information with law enforcement agencies if we believe that we have evidence of a violation of computer security or related laws.
Data Sharing and Transfer
- How We May Share InformationWe will not share, trade or sell personal information of our visitors for use by any business, other than the brand to which you submitted your information, the Kirmac Collision Company, a purchaser of the brand, and other Kirmac Collision brands, without your consent. However, aggregated and statistical data from our visitors may be shared with our partners. For example, we may let a partner know that approximately “20,000 people visited a webpage regarding a specific joint promotion.” If you do provide us with consent to share your information with other companies, we may share your information with companies who offer products and services that may be of interest to you. These companies may then contact you directly with product or sample offers, personalized offers and information, or to ask for your feedback on products and programs that they think may be of interest to you.Occasionally, we may share personal information from you (such as name, mailing addresses and email addresses) with vendors, contractors or partners of Kirmac Collision in connection with services that these individuals or entities perform for or with Kirmac Collision. These vendors, contractors or partners are restricted from using this data in any way other than to provide services for Kirmac Collision, and they may not share or resell this data. The services they provide for Kirmac Collision include mailing product samples, or contacting the winners of Kirmac Collision contests.Kirmac Collision also reserves the right to share the information to respond to duly authorized information requests of governmental authorities or where required by law.
- Data TransfersYour personal information will generally be stored in our Kirmac Collision databases, which are located in various geographies, including the United States and Canada. For easier processing of e-mail campaigns or other marketing purposes, your personal information may however be sent, usually on a temporary basis, to countries outside the United States or Canada. Kirmac Collision data protection standards are the same, regardless of where your personal information is stored.Personal information submitted online during an employment application process will be stored in a database located in Canada.
Cookies and Web Beacons
When you view one of our websites or interactive advertisements, we may collect some non personal information about you. The collection of this non personal information is done either through the “cookie” technology or with “web beacons” (also called “single-pixel gif” or “web pings”). Neither our cookies nor web beacons nor web log information collects any personal information.
- CookiesWhen you view one of our websites or interactive advertisements, we may store some information on your computer. This information will be in the form of a small text file, also called a “cookie”. Cookies help us in many ways to make your visit to our website more enjoyable and meaningful to you. For example, cookies avoid you having to log in every time you come back to one of our websites. They also allow us to tailor a website or advertisement to better match your interests and preferences. Most browsers can be configured not to accept cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent.
- Web Beacons Web beacons are site instrumentation that help us to determine, for instance, whether a page has been viewed or not and, if so, how many times. When you ask us to send you information on a promotion or a newsletter, we may use web beacons to establish how many of the emails are actually opened. In general, any electronic image viewed as part of a web page, including an ad banner, can act as a web beacon.
Our sites allow you to choose to receive or stop receiving communications from us. If you would like to be removed from Kirmac Collision programs you enrolled in or prevent further use of your personal information, please click on the link below.
To Prevent Further Use of Your Personal Information – You will be asked for your country of residence, then provided with a way to remove yourself from Kirmac Collision online programs.
Kirmac Collision believes that it’s especially important to protect children’s privacy online and encourages parents and guardians to spend time online with their children to participate and monitor their Internet activity.
Kirmac Collision respects all applicable national and international children’s privacy regulations.
Kirmac Collision does not intend to collect personal information from children.
Data Security and Responsibility
Kirmac Collision is committed to keeping the data you provide us secure and will take reasonable precautions to protect your personal information from loss, misuse or alteration. Vendors, contractors, or partners of Kirmac Collision who have access to your personal information in connection with providing services for Kirmac Collision are required to keep the information confidential and are not permitted to use this information for any other purpose.
If you have submitted personal information to Kirmac Collision through a Kirmac Collision website or interactive advertisement, or if someone else has submitted your personal information through a Kirmac Collision website or interactive advertisement you can:
- Access, Correct, Update Your Personal InformationBy clicking on this link and completing the instructions provided. You will be asked for your country of residence so that we may direct you to the proper contact for this service. Kirmac Collision will use reasonable efforts to supply you with the information you requested to access and to correct any factual inaccuracies in this information.
- ComplaintsKirmac Collision is committed to working with consumers to obtain a fair and rapid resolution of any complaints or disputes about privacy. Please send us your questions or comments regarding our privacy practices by clicking on this link, or send us a letter to:
Kirmac Collision Privacy Inquiries
#104-2714 Barnet Hwy.
Coquitlam, British Columbia
Canada, V3B 1B8
Kirmac Collision will be happy to respond to your questions and comments.
Some Kirmac Collision websites may contain links to other websites. Kirmac Collision is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites. We recommend you carefully read the privacy policies of each site you visit.
By using this website or any other Kirmac Collision website or interactive banner ads, you signify your acceptance of this Privacy Statement, and you adhere to the terms and conditions posted on the website. If you do not agree with any of these terms in, please do not use this site or submit any personal information.
Please check back for updates to this Privacy Statement. This information was updated April 19, 2018.